Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy 1st bday LIlli




























Dear Lilli,

As you celebrate your first birthday I hope you realize one day that you are a true miracle and a gift to us. You have made our lives so complete and have given your dad and I the real meaning of true love. This year has been so much fun watching you grow and we cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us. I would like to make a request that you sleep in your own bed all night, so when we celebrate your second birthday we can hopefully all be sleeping a full good night!

I also want to thank you for choosing us and staying strong through everything. You are a true making of your mom and dad because we never gave up on you. I just hope we can make you proud and teach you the best we can so you are proud of who you become.



Happy Birthday our "Lilli Bear!" Hugs and kisses always!



Love,


Ma and Da






















No comments: