Monday, July 9, 2012

The last 4 months in Jersey!

Hello all!!

   I have not posted in a long time and have so much to tell!  We are going on our fourth month of living in NJ, and we are so happy!  Todd is loving work at Stone Harbor CC and is so glad to be back in the golf world.  I spent the end of the school year not teaching!  I loved it!  I did substitute here and there, while Aunt Judy and clan took care of Lilli, but the other days I loved being home with my Lillibear!  I also clean some houses here and there now during the summer and started selling 31 again, so I get out of the house and still get my time with Lilli.
Oh my, Lilli!!  She is now 21 months old and is such a ham!  She is so much fun and her vocabulary is crazy!  She loves repeating and imitating you!  She says so many words and phrases, I don't even know where to begin!  Her cutest is when she throws her hands in the air and says " I don't know", which we usually ask her when she hides the phone, our shoes, or the dogs are hiding from her!  She loves the beach and pool!  Mommy no longer finishes a conversation when on the beach or pool, due to Lilli being everywhere!!  She has no fear, so being on top of her is a must!  We just started music -singing classes and she has so much fun because she is a dancer like her mommy! (hush WCU roomates!)  She will also start swimming lessons in two weeks, so I think she has true jersey girl blood in her!  We also get to see many friends and family and get together with them often, so she is surrounded by many people!
Lilli and I took some trips this summer already.  First trip was to Va., where we saw my 5th graders graduate.  It was great seeing everyone and  I felt a little more closure with our decision.  Next ,Lilli, me, pa (my dad), gi-gi (my mom) flew down to NC to see Keith and meet up with mom-mom (Todd's mom) and niece and nephews at CCarolina Beach.  Lilli was a trooper she ended up getting pretty sick and we were at urgent care twice, so the visit was nice, just didn't do as much as we wanted!
So our days are filled with love, laughter, and the beach, and each day Todd and I have a huge smile on our face knowing we are home and that's where we belong.
These pics are from Easter to June.  I promise more updates to follow!!
Much Love,
The Prohammer's

No comments: