Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fall 2012

It's fall, almost winter and I haven't posted in a long time!!  We are great!  We moved into our own place at the end of September, right around Lilli's 2nd birthday!  We are living in Egg Harbor Township right on the river, so I have my beautiful view just like we did in VA.
Lilli is so big and lots of fun!  She talks in full sentences and cracks us up with the things she says.  She is always on the move and is obsessed with Sesame Street and Yo Gabba, Gabba.  She has brought so much love and laughter to our lives these last two years.  We can't wait to see how she likes Christmas and seeing Santa (aka hoho)
I am a 5th grade intervention teacher this year, and I am loving the job.  It is part-time and allows me to spend more time with Lilli, which was a struggle for me being a full-time teacher the past two years.
Todd loves Stone Harbor and had a great time golfing, teaching a kids clinic, and giving lessons.  The season has slowed down and Todd now gets to spend some extra days with Lilli, so that means I come home to a trail of toys all over the house!
My brother moved home 3 weeks ago right after the hurricane and the shore towns are trying to piece back their lives.  We have friends and co-workers that lost everything, it is very sad and heartbreaking to see it.  As the news says we are Jersey Strong!
I hope y'all have had a great Thanksgiving and a great Christmas to come!
With Love,
Kelly, Todd, Lilli, Espn & Oreo
Here are pics from our fall photo shoot that cousin Grace took and some other pics!






No comments: